Friday, May 2, 2014

FOTD: Frozen's Anna~Inspired

HELLO MAY!
And yes.. I am, also, affected by the Disney's Frozen Movie Craze. Well, thanks to my little girl who watches the movie non~stop, from our TV to her Ipad. You'll hear different parts of the movie echoing inside our house like 12hours a day. The only exception is when she sleeps at night, naps on the afternoon and watches Hi5 for a few minutes. And no, i am not exaggerating.

Pardon the picture quality, front camera used.
Actually, i'm hearing it right now as i write, she's in the part where Kristof and Anna is getting chased by wolves.
Heck, i've even memorised all the characters dialogues and songs! But for mommies like me out there, i'm pretty sure you can relate.


Moving on from the mommy rant. This scenario caused by my daughter has inspired me to do a so~called Anna of Arendale look to entertain my kid.
My daughter is so thrilled after i finished and she even asked me to take a selfie with her. (kids these days..)
So i guess, i pulled it off.. Right? Haha!

What i used:
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Treatment in Light Pale - review on its way.
  • Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick in 220 - which i haven't told you i bought yet. 
  • Sigma Brow Powder Duo in Auburn - first impression here.
  • Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette - haven't reviewed this yet too! I only used the shade Dope as base and highlighter in my nose.
  • Lorac Pro Palette - review here.
  • MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in Blacktrack - review here.
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed - again, no review yet.
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk - i used as an eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger.
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara - mini review here
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant in #9 Caress Pink - review here. Just smudged it in.
  • Bareminerals READY Bronzer in Skinny Dip - i used this to try to imitate Anna's button nose, and i failed.
My hair is just braided like Anna's. Luckily, i already got my hair colored decently. As much as i wanted to make my eyes look bigger, that is the best i can. And because i just got my eyebrows tamed and arched, i can't make it as straight as Anna's brows. 
I think i'm not good at trying to copy a look, cause im just full of reasons and crap. Haha! But the main purpose i did this is for fun and my daughter's joy. And i succeeded on those two tasks. :D
But what do you think?





Looking for US Makeups & Tools?
Order thru my Online Shop: SumWear Co. Online Beauty Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Don't shy away, if you have questions for me or have anything to say. Feel free to comment below. Love lots! ❤