Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Makeup, Remove~it!

We all know how important that we keep our faces clean all time, specially when we are about to go to bed, and take our beauty rest. Most specifically if you're like me, who loves to wear makeup when going out.It's a must that you clean your face free of makeup, so most of us have our own preferences on how we remove it. Here are some of my tried makeup removers, and my thoughts about them. They aren't exactly my HG products, but they are my steps to hopefully finding the best one for me out there.


Luckily for me, i got all these deluxe-sized samples so i cant try them out first before deciding to buy a fullsized. Perks of being a store owner. Though the Neutrogena i bought full-sized.


Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover - this is the usual cleansers that comes in 2 parts, the oil part and the other half maybe water? You have to shake it first before using. This one does the trick, it  'almost' removes waterproof makeup all over the face. But it tends to leave too much oil on my face. And it doesn't fully remove all the eyeliners, specifically the ones caught between my lashes. So i won't be purchasing a fullsized of this one. I don't really think it's worth the price tag of $25 per 3.4oz bottle.

I have a confession to make too, sometimes when i get home and too tired, i just use a makeup remover and go straight to bed. No energy to wash my face. I'm guilty. So i need something that can effectively remove everything in my face without leaving too much oil.


Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (the makeup eraser) - another of the 2 parts type. This time the half non-oil is the blue liquid. Unlike the latter, this one removes waterproof makeups but doesn't leave an oily residue on my face. I actually like this because it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. According to Sephora this has lash-strengthening complex that is rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts! Removes waterproof makeup and strengthens your lashes is like hitting two birds with one stone! Can be used by people with sensitive eyes & contact lense wearers. This is actually my second bottle of sample size. And i am meaning to get a fullsized bottle of this soon, when i finish this one. Have i mention that it's also affordable? Biggest bottle of 6.67oz is only $14! BUT, it still can't completely remove my eyeliner.


Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser - unlike the 2 first removers, this one is a mineral oil-free, light-blue gel makeup remover specifically for eyes and lips. This was my most unused, because i didn't quite figure out how to use it at first. I tried using it with a cotton pad, like how you use most makeup removers, but doesn't really pickup any thing. But recently, i tried putting it directly on my eyes and gently massaging it all-over, and voila! (*hallelujah song plays*), it worked! It melted away every makeup in my eyes! Even the stubborn eyeliner i am complaining about, cleaned-off! And left me with a fresh and moisturized lid. Although, unlike the 2 oil-based removers that i can use all-over my face, this one can only be used in the eyes and lips. I'll use up half of the bottle if i soak my whole face in it. It'll be such a waste specially because a bottle of this costs $24 per 3.38oz.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - this is my current auto-grab remover! Specially when i'm traveling, or even just an overnight stay somewhere, i cannot not bring this with me! Because it comes in a form of wipes or towelettes, whatever. It is so easy to use! You just need a piece to clean your entire face, including your neck! I love this cause i don't need to bring cotton pads with me, or worry that it might spill in my luggage while traveling. And it's so lightweight, i don't bother carrying it with me. Seriously this is the best invention they've made. (exaggerating, sorry) Although it doesn't get all the eyeliners as effective as the Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes, still. The convenience it offers make up for it. Plus you don't have to rinse after you use! So you can jump right to bed after using it! SOO GREAT! Although i don't know if it has lash-strengthening serum or the likes, me don't care about that too much. The most important thing is it doesn't leave my skin too dry or too oily. That's about enough for me.
I have so much love for this product that i bought travel-packs to give away to my favorite customers in my shop, so they can try it out and experience how great it is too. :D 
The price is also another plus, it costs $8.99 for a 25s Pack! I can surely shell $9 for that! It also comes with a plastic travel case.


Do you have a favorite makeup cleanser too? Share it with me in the comments please! :)






WHERE TO BUY: SumWear Co. Online Shop | PREORDER
Looking for US Makeups & Tools?
Order thru my Online Shop: SumWear Co. Online Beauty Shop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Don't shy away, if you have questions for me or have anything to say. Feel free to comment below. Love lots! ❤