Monday, April 7, 2014

April Mini Concealer Haul and more!


If you've read my Benefit Boi-ing review post here, you'll know that i'm currently on a hunt for a good concealer that will at least meet my expectations, e.g. "cover-up well"!
I was really meaning to get just the 2 Maybelline Concealers, thanks to a post by Stacey of The Makeup Expedition about here Top5 Concealers. Check it out here.
But.. I ended up with tons of products. Some free, some bought. But hey, we all have done this once in our shopping right? I may have done it more that once though, or every time? No judging.



So here's my mini haul, i call it mini since most of them are in sample sizes and travel-sizes. Just the concealers and lip butter are bought by yours truly.


Let's start with skincare. I got a few samples of the Glam Glow YouthMud Mask, which is totally popular in the US right now. I love face masks in any form! And actually tried one sample of this a few weeks backs. Well, it is very tingling that it hurts a little. But it totally exfoliates your skin. I advice not to use it every day. Just once a week, or twice a month maybe.
The second sample i got is a Caudalíe Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet. Haven't open this one up. But i'll try it cause recently i've been loving moisturisers and who can say no to 'sorbet' infused skincares!
The third one is my own purchase, a Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. I'm a lip balm lover because of my all-seasons dry lips. So one more addition to my balm collection won't hurt. Specially this summer season, you can never leave the house without one, trust me.


On the Makeup side, i got some new cool travel-sized babies in here. For my brows, an Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel. Anastasia makes superior brow products, almost everything they make is raved about in the positive side. So i'm definitely testing this one out.
And.. Another mascara girls! I have another addition to my growing mini-sized collection. An Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara. I'll do a review for this one soon for y'all. I have a Smashbox with the same label as "Brightening" Mascara as this one. Maybe i'll do a comparison.
For my lips, i've been meaning to try the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, and yey! I got one in mini. Plus the shade i got is a neutral one, Naked
Lastly, i got a deluxe-sized Bareminerals READY Bronzer in The Skinny Dip shade. I haven't told you girls yet, but after i'm done with my Concealer Hunt, i will be on another expedition: The Bronzer Hunt. So this one is something to test out.


Lasty, for the main event. These are the 2 Maybelline Concealers i got. The Maybelline Fit Me in 20 Sand Sable & the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Treatment in Light Pale. This 2 has been so much sold to me by Stacey right after i've read her post. I tried hunting these two babies down locally, but to no avail. I'm not sure if both the FIT ME & Instant Age Rewind variants have not yet arrived in the Philippines or maybe i just have visited the wrong counters, and they are just out of stock. (If you have the answer, please let me know below.) Plus they are both easy on the pockets.
I ordered it online, thanks to my Online Shop, SumWear Co. And i'm very much eager to test them out. Hoping they will give my heart contentment, in covering my blemishes and dark circles that is.
Please wish me luck! And do expect a very thorough review on both of them soon. Specially when you are on a Concealer Hunt too! :)





Looking for US Makeups & Tools?
Order thru my Online Shop: SumWear Co. Online Beauty Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Don't shy away, if you have questions for me or have anything to say. Feel free to comment below. Love lots! ❤